Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Life in the Fast Lane

Today was like life in the fast lane. I actually took this picture while driving home tonight, while simultaneously text messaging with Jeremy & Aaron. (shout out!)

Had a great day. Worked on my art, talked about art with Jim, rested, worked on a t-shirt for my muse Robb, then met friends out. It was great to see my friends and spend some FUN time.

In the fast lane --- things I think about (and they may not be politically correct) --- Burt has great nipples, and should be a bottom in training. Jim is the sister I never had, and yes she is SOOO pretty!, PH aka Stephanie --- I am so jealous of you., Warren you are way too shy, unless you see my friend Robb!, Patrick - you and I are so alike some times it is scary., Steve - I like you better in cutoffs! Glad to see you out even if for just one!, Robb - you are my muse, good luck on your screenplay., Jeremy --- I missed you at Minc, but had a great conversation with Joshua., Aaron you are a very lucky man., Teresa when are you going to call me! LOL, ---- things are moving veryy fast and I love it. Tonights conversation with Joshua (the sculptor) really hit home. I am blogging them so I remember -- that your art is your soul. You need to say FUCK YOU somethimes when people try to cut your work down and your prices. Today I was grateful because I sold another 3 pieces of art, no haggling, just honest grateful exchange. Thank you Patrick & Sonya. I am looking forward to showcasing my new digital art -- sometime in the future at Minc, I have great ideas, and look forward to make them a realization.

Coffee anyone?

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: