Saturday, February 04, 2006

W.W.A.W.D.?



W.W.A.W.D.?

What Would Andy Warhol Do?

I think Andy would have relished the computer. So many choices, so much experimentation, so many things that could be done fast and faster. But I think Andy would also take his time, carefully chosing and learning and looking for those happy mistakes and then exploiting them.



Today was a great day. Slept in, took a nice hot shower, visited with my collectors Barbara & David and absorbed their excitement about the new pieces that I had created for them, got some money to help pay the rent, had pizza and laughs with the guys, then a nice long nap, another hot shower, grocery shopping, blockbuster, ate dinner (McDonalds QP) and then created on the computer and blogged. Now I am going to finish the day watching Brothers Grimm.
Created these two pieces, one experimenting with the techiques and software in Corel Painter, the other blending and filtering previously done portraits of Barbara & David.

Tomorrow I will be going to church, working on my class outline, hopefully some printing, cooking my famous spinach balls for the Superbowl party my friends - Ann & Laura are having, and then chilling with them. Of course I will have my camera and hope to find some interesting things that I can transform.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: