Thursday, April 06, 2006

Half Full or Half Empty


Opportunity

Perspective

I created this Quad from pictures I took today around the meeting of artists for what I am now calling the Victory Arts Network.

A group of digital artists, videographers, film makers, digital photographers, painters, coreographers met tonight to get to know each other, form a supportive network and work on ideas for the Victory Arts Plaza.

We had a sociologist at the meeting who was a friend of one of the artists -- I am sure that it was a sociological event to watch. For many of us it was the first time to meet, to get to know each other, and to understand what this Call For Submissions is about. I think some good questions came from our discussion. I look forward to the answers we get. I think people started thinking of others that they may want to partner/collaborate with.

I am not sure how this group with develop, where the projects will go, who will participate, who will stand by to wait and see, and who will drop out. But the ball is rolling. I am energized by the great people I met. I see the glass half full with opportunities. Think I will start writing down all these ideas I have - maybe some of them will grow and come to life.

It all keeps coming back to P.A.C.E. --- for those who have not been reading my blog since the beginning --- P.A.C.E stands for Positive Attitudes Change Everything.

Tomorrow another busy day --- bloodwork in morning, artwork during the day, and the Art Group Show at Uptown Vision on Cedar Springs from 6-9pm during Uptown ArtWalk tomorrow evening.


Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: