Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another day of work


Today was another day of work... I say this to you and myself to legitimize that being a full-time artist is work. I guess when you work at a business that you love, you somehow wonder WOW I am earning a living doing this! Today started off with breakfast with my artist friend Jim - what did we do at breakfast, talked about our work! Just the same way others in the same business or field talk about their industry, achievements, needs. The rest of the morning was taken up by errands - post office, home depot, office depot, aaron brothers frames. Then for the next 6 hours, I matted and framed 32 pieces of digital art getting ready for a show which I must hang on Thursday. When 6:30pm hit --- I was tired. I took a break and met my friend Patrick for dinner at Souper Salad. Then got a call from Mom & Dad - Dad needed some technical assistance with his printer. Then I returned some duplicate CDs I got for Christmas to Tower records and got two wonderful CDs - Linda Eder sing Judy Garland, and a new Jane Horrocks CD.... can not wait to enjoy them. Then after checking email, it was time to have some artistic fun --- thus the abstract you see posted here. Then of course the posting of the blog. Where does the time go?

Artist At Work!
Have you supported an artist lately?

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: