Friday, January 13, 2006

Today was a ME day.


I slept in.
I got a great massage, with a little reiki throwin, while listening to a creative theta mind wave cd.
I had some great emails from friends...followed by lunch with my friend, Jack.
I finally saw "Brokeback Mountain" and called my friend, Mike in Buffalo after I saw it to discuss.
I visited two galleries tonight, met new artists and some old friends. Matthew Koons work is great at the Hibernia Dental Arts. Picked up some artwork from Jim Frederick for the group show of Planet Peace USA that will be at the Circle Theatre in Fort Worth. Enjoying Enya and creating digital art... this is my latest piece.

Tomorrow is a busy day of going to an Epson Professional Printing Seminar - so I can learn more techiques about printing better images, using different inks, and papers.

Create because it feels good!

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: