Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Trees


Today was a fun day to enjoy the rain and friends. I woke up thinking it was 9am, and that I could actually attend COH services at 11am, but NO -- it was 11:20am, missed everything - so when back to bed until 1pm. I think I had too much fun last night! Then I met Burt, Jim and Robert for breakfast at Market Diner - Natalie was our waitress of course. I laughed when my friend Burt found out that I was not Jewish as he had thought I was. Shalom, Burt - Thank you for the holiday card. We laughed at seeing Robert and his date at the movies... funny how did that happen? Transamerica is a great film, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Then Chinese food with the boys to watch Desperate Housewives. While watching tv, I picked up an anecdote - "Don't Just Want It, Make It Happen." - thought it was a positive statement which could be useful in the future. So another week in 2006 begins, this week continue finishing the comps for my Barbara & David commission, I hang the first installment of the show at Trinity River, I work on a joint marketing idea for Jim & I's Project PACE - Art Patrol, and various other art activities.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved.

No comments: