Friday, January 27, 2006

What The Bleep Do I Know?

Today I saw the sequel to What the Bleep... in someway you may have thought it was the prequel given the many duplicated scenes. I am constantly reminded and amazed at the power of coincidence.

I met a reporter today for the Dallas Morning News who was there to review the movie. I remember as we picked seats his was saved by a notepad, envelope and DVD. I remember consciously thinking I need to meet him and get his information, so I can keep him informed about my art. Well low and below, my friends Nick & Cheryl who sat behind us at the theatre were talking to their neighbors about how I changed the direction of my life to seize the potential of becoming an artist because of seeing "What the Bleep...". The reporter of heard this conversation and started asking him questions and introduced himself....Nick then pointed me out, I then met the reporter and gave him my card and he asked me what I did before...he was intrigued and said that he will email or speak to me later about the film. WOW WOW WOW - was that ever the power of intention hitting you smack in the face. Did I create that reality from the possibilities?

This is what the movie is all about (at least to me) - how we ourselves have the power to create anything we visualize. This is very powerful and something most people forget or lose focus on. I have been taking pictures everyday for over a year and a half now. Yes, Everyday!

This is in some way the way I create my day and the way I keep focused on being an artist, a digital artist, a digital documentarian - a digitalist.

To create the piece for my blog I used a picture of the sunset (which I turned upside down to represent looking at the world differently) and pictures I had taken the week in September 2004 when I first saw the movie "What The Bleep..." --- It was a great reminder to go back to how I was feeling then, the excitement, the fear, the pictures helped me remember what I was connected to then...and helps me realize that I am on the right track to my own self realization of "Why am I here?", "What is my purpose?" --- I have never been so sure of the direction I am going as I am now --- being an artist has changed me, it has changed the way my friends and family now view me, and I hope that in some way I (positively speaking) am changing the world.

The movie itself was a restatement of the same things from the first movie, but with more science and longer interviews throw in. I took from it what I could, I relearned some things I had forgotten, and I was excited by the things that were new to me. I enjoyed that they talked about ATTITUDE playing an important part in creating your day. As you may know from my other postings - Positive Attitudes Change Everything was been a guiding thought in my life since seeing the movie and making the commitment to focus on being an artist.

One thing that stuck with me was the quote about "You Have To Become, To Know" --- I am becoming an artist, now I can share the things that I know.

Which poses the question I did once before in my blog -
What is the one thing you know for sure?
And a follow-up to that --- if you know it.
How did you become it?

"Ponder that for awhile!"
Billy

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: