Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hope


Today started as a day of HOPE. I hung my 2nd show of 2006. 32 pieces of digital art. These pieces are not hanging anywhere and some of the pieces are new and created in 2006! I am excited to see how this show is recieved at the Cathedral of Hope. As I pulled the show together and looked at my art, it was interesting how many of my pieces had a spiritual theme to them.

Today was a day of HOPE. Hope that this dream that I am living is a dream come true. Hope that the people that are touched by my art open opportunities for me to financially continue to do what I love. Hope that my art communicates and connects with people. Hope that my good fortune can inspire others to believe in themselves that they can do the same. Hope that those that I have looked up to, admired, learned from are proud of the my accomplishments. I would not be where I am without you.

Tomorrow is a day of Hope - Hope that my friends who need a spirit uplift find that "energy".

I created this piece today, experimenting with getting think and heavy with the digital paint. In many ways this is also a hommage to Josef Albers.

P.A.C.E. OUT!

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: