Sunday, September 10, 2006

Toronto


I made it to Toronto today. I took this picture while driving to my hotel. It is of the tower downtown.

I spent the day havng a breakfast with Mom & Dad, then putting more items into storage. When we finished Mom got out the frying pan and made us all some fried bologna on rye, with Weber's mustard. Then it was time to drive to Canada.

It was a nice day in the 60s & 70s. I am looking forward to a week of meetings here, and returning to Buffalo on Friday.

I got a call from Mark Mullino who is looking for help with postcards for his upcoming show. Well good news - I am available to do this via the internet, and will be able to create it, then send it to be printed and delivered back to Mark.

I hope my friend, Jim is feeling 60% better now, he mentioned he was 50% on Friday - -- it is all about baby steps.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: