Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Crisp


Michael left today, and I returned to my routine. Creating art, finding opportunities for shows, and marketing art. I printed several pieces of digital art on my Epson 9800 to get ready for the upcoming Uptown Vision Art Group show, which the artist reception is April 7th. I picked up some of my paintings to put a heavy gloss varnish on them, and return them on Thursday. The Artisan Collective in Oakcliff, will have an show and meet the artists on this coming Saturday. Tomorrow evening is my 2nd art class for the Lenten series "Art of the Discipleship" at Cathedral of Hope.

Visited Jolene Decle, it was great to see her and her new place. It was filled with such positive energy and art. I am happy that she is getting back to her old self. She gave me alot of postcards for the Uptown Vision Art Group show, which then I delivered to Jim Frederick and Scott Frelick.

Created this image which I call "Crisp".
Come to this ! -
INDULGE THE SENSES
Saturday, March 25th 3pm - 8pm
Experience the Creative Energy within the walls of Dallas’ Most Unique Art Showroom!

See Many New Works and New Artists Watch and be enlightened as various Artisans work on their latest creations. Enjoy the live music of local performers.
Featuring Over 20 Local Artists, Craftspeople and Designers Paintings - Prints - Sculpture - Pottery - Glass - Jewelry - Woodwork - Photography - Digital Art - Stone - Gourds - Clothing - Furniture - Lighting and so much more !

Artisan's COLLECTIVE
520 West Davis
Oak Cliff, TX 75208
214-356-0818

DIRECTIONS: From I-35 south, Exit 8th Street turn west. (8th street turns into West Davis) Continue 1 Mile to 520 West Davis. Artisan's Collective is on the left (south) and next door to Gloria's restaurant.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: