Saturday, March 11, 2006

Everyone Should Dance on a Box Once!


Good Friends, Art Shows, Working Hard, Seeing Art in Different Places, Good Friends Dancing....but not on a box! Hell Yes! Everyone should know what it feels like to dance on a box above the crowded dance floor. Sometime rules should be broken.

Today was a day that many things became appearant to me. I am so blessed in so many ways. Thank you, Universe.






This picture I found while picking up scrap metal with my friend Jim -- it reminded me of the gogo's and Nyc City Subways, my first walkman and the song Vacation!







This is one of the many shots I took at the scrap metal place. This reminded me of an aeriol picture of the ocean with lot of islands.

Copyright 2005 William H Miller All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the metal, but who had the 'accident' so you could get that picture? You or Jimboree?